In Hawaiʻi, the native forests collect rain, filling our aquifers with nourishing water! The ʻōhiʻa trees, with its lehua blossoms, are one of the more important trees in this water cycle. Blooming in red, yellow, or orange, the flowers are a representation of the islands volcanic energy and our hula goddess Pele. Wailehua, depicts both the life giving rain and this famous flower.
- Quick Dry.
- Light Compression Support.
- 78% Polyester / 22% Spandex.
- All over Sig Zane printed bikini top with adjustable straps.
- Hidden internal stabilizers at center front, top bodice strap joint and side wing.
- Removable DWR coated foam cups.
- Hurley icon heat transfer.
- Hand Wash.