The breadfruit is an important cultural commodity. The tree is valuable for building canoes and drums and the fruit provides sustenance. It is a symbol of inspiration and growth. Often a family will place the child’s umbilical cord in the ground and an ʻulu tree is planted so that the keiki will grow likewise. “Inspire everlasting growth!”
Literal: Name of star. (Appears on the night of Muku, month of Mahoe-Mua.)
Figurative: Eternal Growth
- Mesh panels provide breathability.
- Adjustable snap closure customizes the fit.
- Original Sig Zane floral print adds a subtle pop of color.
- Fabric: 60% cotton/40% polyester
- Unstructured flat bill
- Sublimated allover print
- Felt appliqué on front
- Flat embroidered Sig Zane signature on back
- Hand wash