In Hawaiʻi, the native forests collect rain, filling our aquifers with nourishing water! The ʻōhiʻa trees, with its lehua blossoms, are one of the more important trees in this water cycle. Blooming in red, yellow, or orange, the flowers are a representation of the islands volcanic energy and our hula goddess Pele. Wailehua, depicts both the life giving rain and this famous flower.
The Hurley Phantom Men's 18" Board Shorts feature stretchy fabric for a natural, full range of motion in the water. A longer length increases your coverage and protection. Quick-drying and lightweight, they comfortably transition to relaxing in the sand.
- Recycled Phantom fabric dries quickly and provides 30% stretch. 20" length helps you move freely.
- EZ fly closure for reduced bulk and secure fit.
- Hurley x Sig Zane Collection
- Hurley )( Phantom P30 Fabric
- Performance fit
- 18" Inseam
- 80% Recycled Polyester, 20% Spandex
- Set on waistband with patented ex fly closure
- Zipper back pocket with mesh pocket bag
- Scalloped hem with binding detail
- Sewn block party stripes
- Phantom heat transfer. Block party patch